Venue


We are elated to announce our new home for 2019! Located in the heart of the eclectic Alberta Arts District, The Alberta Rose Theatre originally opened as a motion picture house in 1927 and showed films until it closed in 1978. For many of those years, it was the only BPOC owned film house west of the Mississippi. This gorgeous space radiates the serene feeling of a Spanish-Colonial courtyard. The Alberta Rose is a mid-size, seated listening room where the audience can enjoy excellent lines of sight, outstanding acoustics and where every seat feels close to the stage and the artist.

Alberta Rose Theatre
3000 NE Alberta St
Portland OR 97211