Applications are due by April 1st for July 12th-14th 2018
- Applications to perform are payable to firstname.lastname@example.org via PayPal
- $25 for EARLY BIRD applications until February 28th
- $35 for applications from March 1st to April 1st
- Accepted performers are paid $50 for their performances for the event.
- Accepted performances not to exceed 5 minutes in length. Full nudity is not allowed. Pasties and merkin or g-string please.
- You must apply with the act you wish to perform at the festival and supply ALL technical instructions, set up and props.
- Weird rule…..Oregon Burlesque Festival discourages literal clown acts, you may apply with one but our judges have historically been fearful and vetoed acts containing actual clown makeup.
- Fire is allowed! If you have a fire act you will need to have fire insurance before performing. Glitter is not allowed onstage. No confetti dumps. No excessive food mess.
- Aerial rigging for silk tissue and lyra may be available. All aerial artists must sign a release and provide their own accident insurance.
- All performers must provide a link to the performance being submitted. Submissions without video links will not be reviewed. Please make sure it is labeled with your performer name and not password protected. Vimeo and YouTube are preferred. Friend hosting sites like Facebook will not be considered.
- If you wish to submit multiple acts please complete a separate application and payment for each act. You may submit up to three acts for individual acts and unlimited for groups
- You will be required to provide a 300DPI picture for promotion upon acceptance.
- Please be advised the Oregon Burlesque Festival does not provide food or travel.
- A code of conduct will be sent once accepted, failure to adhere to our code of conduct may result in termination from the festival
Applications open December 15th and Close April 1st