Applications are due by June 7th.
- Applications to perform are payable to email@example.com via PayPal
- $25 for EARLY BIRD applications until April 20th
- $35 for applications from April 20th-June 7th
- Accepted performers are paid $50 for their performances for the event.
- Accepted performances not to exceed 5 minutes in length. Full nudity is not allowed. Pasties and merkin or g-string please.
- You must apply with the act you wish to perform at the festival and supply ALL technical instructions, set up and props.
- Acceptance to the Oregon Burlesque Festival constitutes a non-compete clause 3 days before and 3 days after the festival for all performers.
- Glitter is not allowed onstage. No confetti dumps. No excessive food mess.
- No aerial or fire will be allowed.
- All performers must provide a link to the performance being submitted. Submissions without video links will not be reviewed. Please make sure it is labeled with your performer name and not password protected. Vimeo and YouTube are preferred. Friend hosting sites like Facebook will not be considered.
- Your application fee covers up to TWO acts. If you wish to submit more than two acts please complete a separate application and payment for each act.
- You will be required to provide a 300DPI picture for promotion upon acceptance.
- Please be advised the Oregon Burlesque Festival does not provide food or travel, but will attempt to connect you to persons who would like to stay in housing together.
- A code of conduct will be sent once accepted, failure to adhere to our code of conduct may result in termination from the festival
Applications open March 1st and Close June 7th.